Thank you for considering Teacher Created Materials or Shell Education as a possible publisher for the product you have developed. We are proud to publish materials that have been written by credentialed professionals and successfully used in the classroom.
*** ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS ARE ACCEPTED ***
All submissions to Teacher Created Materials or Shell Education, must follow these guidelines:
- Only one submission per entry. You will need to complete a separate form for each entry.
- Complete the online Manuscript Submission form below.
- Please have your name and title of your manuscript in the upper left-hand header of each page, and page number on the right. Your cover letter and resume (or resumes if more than one author) should start on page 1 of your file. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page and must include your complete name, email address, postal address and phone number.
- Please include the specific materials based upon the type of product you are submitting found on the Manuscript Submission form. Please note that your summary and specific materials should follow your cover letter and resume(s).
- Your manuscript must be saved as .doc or .docx, and follow the naming convention of LastName_FirstName_Manuscript Title.
- All materials should be the author's own original, previously unpublished work.
- Responses will be mailed when a final decision has been made. It may take up to six months for a manuscript to be reviewed.