Attendees of this institute will hear from three experts in the field of education today. Engaging sessions will encourage active participation and provide multiple opportunities to:
- Focus on the basics of the Guided Math Framework, including preparation, organization, coaching, and assessment
- Explore the 8 elements of the Guided Math Framework, based on the research of Laney Sammons.
- Discover new and effective ways of differentiating mathematics instruction for all students.
- Participate in activities that demonstrate effective ways to engage all students in mathematics instruction and application.
- Examine the steps to building and delivering effective lessons using the Guided Math Framework for instruction.
In addition to the hands-on sessions, all attendees will receive classroom-ready resources to take away and use immediately in their classrooms. Guided Math A Framework for Mathematics Instruction and Guided Math Workshop. Perfect for grades K-5.
Author and Education Consultant
Karie Gladis Lisa Callahan
Register for this seminar:
$299.00 each attendee • Continental Breakfast is Included