- Target instruction with assessment tools. Includes word-by-word highlighting, audio, turn-the-page functionality, and interactive activities for multi-modal learning to engage the senses.
- Engage early learners with interactive activities (two for phonics, two for comprehension, and one for writing).
- Create a blended learning environment with DVD.
- Audio recordings of books to support fluency practice.
- Experience a fresh, current approach for teaching phonics that's designed to help students unlock words and build comprehension.
- Sequentially introduces sound-symbol relationships to help students unlock sounds and words as they build comprehension.
- Includes coordinated early childhood lessons to best instruct young, eager learners.
- Monitor student growth in specific phonics skills and reading levels with the Assessment Guide. Pre-test and post-test for streamlined data collection. Track progress through extensive assessment opportunities to drive and plan instruction. Can be used for placement and progress monitoring.
- Build the foundational skills necessary for beginning reading success with engaging books that feature colorful photographs, illustrations, and supporting activities for the teacher or parent. 18-21 titles, 6 copies of each title in print and digital formats to build foundational skills for beginning readers to find success.
- Vibrant photos and illustrations provide motivation and context for early readers.
Student Guided Practice Book
- The full-color Student Guided Practice Book contains high interest activities for students to practice, reinforce, and apply the new concepts. Provides additional practice to build and reinforce concepts and skills. Engages early readers with books with decodable text to help them feel successful.
- Unleashes world of phonics by engaging students with real-world context. Intentional, purposeful, and accessible for all students.
- Builds phonolgoical- and phonemic- awareness to prime readers for print with a deep understanding of the alphabetic principle.
Targeted Phonics: Short Vowel Rimes Kit
The delightfully illustrated books in this kit help students apply the skills they've learned by using word families to unlock words and meaning in a story-like format.
Targeted Phonics: My First Consonants and Vowels Kit
Build the foundational skills necessary for beginning reading success. Colorful photographs and corresponding text introduce students to the most frequently used consonants and short vowels.
Targeted Phonics: More Consonants, Blends, and Digraphs Kit
Featuring vivid photographs to capture student interest and continue building reading skills, the books in this kit include the more difficult consonants, the highest utility consonant blends, and the four most common digraphs.
Targeted Phonics: Long Vowel Storybooks Kit
Put the focus on long vowels while providing early readers with opportunities to practice and build phonics skills and apply them in authentic reading contexts.
Targeted Phonics: Short Vowel Storybooks Kit
Practice phonics skills in a unique story format that allows teachers to focus on building students' phonics knowledge while simultaneously developing their understanding of fiction concepts such as character, plot, and setting.