180 Days of Social-Emotional Learning for Sixth Grade
Interest Level 5-8
This social and emotional learning (SEL) workbook for sixth grade students provides daily activities to learn about emotions, actions, relationships, and decision making.
180 Days of Social and Emotional Learning:
- Uses daily activities to promote students' self-awareness, analyze relationships, discover diverse perspectives, and apply what they have learned
- Builds student's confidence in self-reflection and growth through the use of fiction and nonfiction texts
- Makes at-home learning, whole class instruction, or small group support, quick and easy
- Connections will be made to the CASEL competencies, mindfulness, and key affective education initiatives
Parents appreciate the teacher-approved activity books that keep their child engaged and learning. Great for homeschooling, to reinforce learning at school, and build connections between home and school.
Teachers rely on the daily practice workbooks to save them valuable time. The ready to implement activities are perfect to introduce SEL topics for discussion.
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE15 to get 15% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Families Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE25 and receive 25% discount!
You Might Also Like
Going Blue: A Teen Guide to Saving our Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, & Wetlands ebook
Young people are answering the call to help our environment by going green . . . now they can help rescue our planet's water by going blue.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.