TIME FOR KIDS® Informational Text Grade 4 Spanish 30-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level P-Z
Interest Level 3-6
Reading is an adventure with these engaging books written in Spanish! Each book features engaging layouts, TIME FOR KIDS® content, high-interest photographs, informational text, vocabulary, and sidebars. Titles include (titles may vary):
- ¡Supervivencia! Desierto (Survival! Desert)
- ¡Supervivencia! Océano (Survival! Ocean)
- ¡Supervivencia! Jungla (Survival! Jungle)
- Insectos constructores (Bug Builders)
- Animales arquitectos (Animal Architects)
- Ciudades salvajes (Wild Cities)
- En el juego: La vida de un atleta (In the Game: An Athlete's Life)
- En escena: La vida de un CSI (On the Scene: A CSI's Life)
- Detrás del lienzo: La vida de un artista (Behind the Canvas: An Artist's Life)
- ¡Sin resolver! Casos misteriosos (Unsolved! Mysterious Events)
- ¡Sin resolver! Lugares misteriosos (Unsolved! Mysterious Places)
- ¡Sin resolver! Misterios de la historia (Unsolved! History's Mysteries)
- ¡Desafiando la gravedad! Escalada en roca (Defying Gravity! Rock Climbing)
- ¡Hang Ten! Surf (Hang Ten! Surfing)
- ¡Última vuelta! Carreras de kartings (Final Lap! Go-Kart Racing)
- Hablemos claro: La verdad sobre la comida (Straight Talk: The Truth About Food)
- Hablemos claro: Fumar (Straight Talk: Smoking)
- Hablemos claro: Alcohol y drogas (Straight Talk: Drugs and Alcohol)
- Increíble pero real: Anatomías asquerosas (Strange but True: Gross Anatomy)
- Increíble pero real: Animales extraños (Strange but True: Bizarre Animals)
- Increíble pero real: Criaturas diminutas (Strange but True: Tiny Creatures)
- Helen Keller: Una nueva visión (Helen Keller: A New Vision)
- Nelson Mandela: Marcando el camino (Nelson Mandela: Leading the Way)
- Anne Frank: Una luz en la oscuridad (Anne Frank: A Light in the Dark)
- Una mano al corazón: Mejorando las comunidades (Hand to heart: Improving Communities)
- Una mano a la pata: Protegiendo los animales (Hand to Paw: Protecting Animals)
- Una mano a la Tierra: Salvando el medio ambiente (Hand to Earth: Saving the Environment)
- Tecnologiá: Hazañas y fracasos (Technology: Feats and Failures)
- Cuerpos al límite: Hazañas y fracasos (Physical: Feats and Failures)
- Ingeniería: Hazañas y fracasos (Engineering: Feats and Failures)
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE15 to get 15% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Families Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE25 and receive 25% discount!
You Might Also Like
Nonfiction Comprehension Test Practice Level 4 ebook
Prepare grade 4 students for standardized tests with motivating informational text and comprehension exercises! Developed by reading expert Dr. Edward Fry this book focuses on increasing students' comprehension, word study, and language mechanics skills.
Los caminos a California
Introduce 4th grade students to some of California's early settlers including John Bidwell, Jim Beckwourth, Jedediah Smith, Sarah Royce, Charley Parkhurst, Kit Carson, and more.
La fiebre del oro
During the California gold rush, the state's population soared, its economy grew, new towns popped up, and its cities swelled. Learn about the gold rush with this Spanish primary source reader that breathes life into the pages of history.
Biddy Mason: Nace una lider
Biddy Mason's life began as an enslaved person, but she became a successful nurse, midwife and land owner who influenced the city of Los Angeles. Learn more about her life through intriguing primary sources that will keep students engaged in reading.
California: Nace un estado
Ignite students' curiosity about historical events with this Spanish text! Featuring dynamic primary source documents, this nonfiction title details California's journey to statehood and promotes social studies content literacy.
Cruzar un continente
Learn how the Transcontinental Railroad helped shape the state of California and its people with this Spanish primary source reader. Intriguing primary source documents offer opportunities for students to think about historical events more critically.
Cruzar el océano: La inmigración a California
Ignite students' curiosity about historical events with this engaging text! Featuring dynamic primary source documents, this Spanish book focuses on immigration to California from the gold rush to the end of the 19th century.
California: De pueblos a ciudades
This primary source reader integrates literacy and social studies content and details the history of four major cities in California from the gold rush to the end of the nineteenth century: San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, and Fresno.
El complejo sistema hídrico de California
Introduce students to California's complex water system with this Spanish text! This primary source reader will engage students with intriguing primary source documents that breathe life into the pages of history.
California en el siglo XX
Ignite students' curiosity about historical events with this engaging text! Featuring dynamic primary source documents, this text promotes social studies content literacy with a focus on the history of California during the twentieth century.
Californianos que marcaron la diferencia
California is a state that is rich with diverse people. This Spanish primary source reader introduces students to some of California's influential individuals including John Muir, Dorothea Lange, Sally Ride, and Cesar Chavez.
La educacion en California
Learn about the history of California's school system with this Spanish primary source reader. Primary sources engage students in learning and prompt them to think about historical events more critically.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.