Thinking and Learning for the 21st Century ebook
Page Count 240
Advancing Differentiation will lead you through the process of creating a thriving, student-centered, 21st-century classroom. Since its initial publication, the book’s materials have undergone rigorous testing and refinement in classrooms all over the world to deliver the best and most effective differentiation strategies. The strategies in this book will help you:
- Deeply engage every learner while challenging students to think critically, self-regulate, and direct their own learning
- Set new roles for student and teacher that encourage learner autonomy
- Employ cutting-edge techniques for designing rigorous E4 curriculum (effective, engaging, enriching, and exciting)
- A primer on differentiation, which answers the crucial question, Why differentiate at all?
- Self-assessment surveys, observation forms, and new ideas for increasing proficiency in classroom differentiation
- Ways to address the changing needs of the future workforce
- More articulated curriculum design defining the differences between strategies and skills—refining the levels of conceptual knowledge
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.