Create an Emotion-Rich Classroom
Helping Young Children Build Their Social Emotional Skills ebook
Page Count 200
What is an emotion-rich classroom? Similar to how a print-rich environment exposes children to a variety of printed materials, an emotion-rich one intentionally surrounds children with a wide range of social emotional learning experiences and supportive interactions. Create an Emotion-Rich Classroom provides frameworks for planning and implementing strategies to support emotional development in children.
This practical and easy-to-use resource helps early childhood educators develop the emotional literacy of the young children in their classrooms. Readers learn how to:
- increase children’s emotional vocabulary
- model how to recognize and cope with various emotions
- support self-regulation and reduce challenging behaviors
- discuss emotions in others and in storybook characters
- support and engage families in fostering emotional ski
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.