21st Century Citizen ebook
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-12
To be a citizen anywhere today is really to be a citizen of the world. The rights and responsibilities of world citizenship are like those of other types of citizenship, simply on a larger scale. This primary source reader focuses on what it means to be a 21st century citizen.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.