To be a citizen anywhere today is really to be a citizen of the world. The rights and responsibilities of world citizenship are like those of other types of citizenship, simply on a larger scale. This primary source reader focuses on what it means to be a 21st century citizen.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career