African Americans 6-Pack Collection
Guided Rd. Level Q-U
Interest Level 3-7
Introduce students to amazing, inspiring African Americans with this 6-Pack collection. Each book in this collection is filled with engaging facts, primary sources, photographs, timelines, and more. Readers will discover the struggles and successes that African Americans faced when they dive into this engaging collection. Six copies of each title plus lesson plans are included. Titles include:
- Frederick Douglass: Leader of the Abolitionist Movement
- Barack Obama: President of the United States
- Langston Hughes: Harlem Renaissance Writer
- The Fight for Freedom: Ending Slavery in America
- African Americans Today
- Freedom: Life After Slavery
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.