American Indian Leaders Today ebook
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 2-6
American Indian tradition is a rich and important part of American culture! Many great American Indian leaders work to preserve their history and culture, and this nonfiction reader will teach third grade students about the American Indian changemakers of today.
American Indian Leaders Today
- Explains the important work of American Indian leaders and their interactions with government
- Provides a short fiction piece related to the topic to keep students interested
- Describes both the traditions and struggles of various American Indian Nations
- Explores important themes such as fairness and leadership
- Includes a glossary, interactive discussion questions, and a “Civics in Action” activity to show how individuals can work with government to make change
The American Indian leaders of today carry out the essential work of preserving their ways of life and teaching the leaders of tomorrow. This teacher-approved book will not only inform students about exceptional American Indians, but also how these people work with government to put their plans into action. The illustrated fiction story, index, vibrant images, and other useful features combine to make this reader an exciting explanation of modern American Indian communities and leaders.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.