American Indians in the 1800s: Right and Resistance ebook
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-12
Spark a curiosity for past events with this nonfiction reader focusing on the lives of native people as pioneers began moving westward during the nineteenth century. With the American Indians in the 1800s: Right and Resistance e-Book, students will explore the significant historical events that affected native people, including the Indian Removal Act, the Trail of Tears, the Seminole Wars, Red Cloud's War, the Battle of the Little Bighorn, the Nez Percé War, Wounded Knee, and more. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what life might have been like for American Indians during the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.