Sprout some roots and settle into this exciting Spanish-translated collection of fiction and nonfiction books filled with stories about life! Discover how a plant grows from a seed to a flower, how animal mothers care for their babies, or even why kittens are so cuddly! This 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Cómo crecen las plantas (How Plants Grow)
- Ojos de animales (Animal Eyes)
- Madres animales y sus crías (Animal Mothers and Babies)
- Cómo ser un gatito (How to Be a Kitten)
- Alboroto en el zoológico (Zoo Hullabaloo)
- La casa dinosaurio (Dinosaur House)