Put on your creative-thinking cap, grab your art supplies, and discover different cultures through crafts! This Spanish-translated 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Haz un muñequito de jengibre (Make a Gingerbread Man)
- Haz papel picado (Make Papel Picado)
- Haz un dragón del Año Nuevo Chino (Make a Chinese New Year Dragon)
- La historia de los Oso por Baldwin B. Oso (The Bears' Story by Baldwin B. Bear)
- La princesa y el guisante (The Princess and the Pea)
- ¿Qué puedes ver? (What Can You See?)