Artesanías y cultura (Crafts and Culture) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level F-I
Interest Level K-3
Put on your creative-thinking cap, grab your art supplies, and discover different cultures through crafts! This Spanish-translated 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Haz un muñequito de jengibre (Make a Gingerbread Man)
- Haz papel picado (Make Papel Picado)
- Haz un dragón del Año Nuevo Chino (Make a Chinese New Year Dragon)
- La historia de los Oso por Baldwin B. Oso (The Bears' Story by Baldwin B. Bear)
- La princesa y el guisante (The Princess and the Pea)
- ¿Qué puedes ver? (What Can You See?)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.