Relive history alongside some of the most influential leaders of our time! Students will analyze these historical figures and backgrounds, paying close attention to the adversities and accomplishments that have made an impact on history and society today. Each diverse book offers a different look at history along with engaging content that builds social studies knowledge. Through conceptual vocabulary, intriguing facts, and primary photographs, this 9-book collection is guaranteed to captivate and inspire its readers to make a difference in the classroom and their own society.
Titles in this collection include:
- Anne Frank: A Light in the Dark
- Jane Goodall
- Roberto Clemente
- Mohandas Gandhi
- Bad Guys and Gals of the Ancient World
- Bad Guys and Gals of the High Seas
- Bad Guys and Gals of the Wild West
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Barack Obama: President of the United States.