Cattle Trails and Cowboys ebook
Guided Rd. Level V
Interest Level 3-12
When the Civil War broke out, the South formed a new nation based on its social interests. After the war, however, people in the South began to form their own identities. For many people, this new identity centered on the rise of the cattle industry and the growing legend of the Texas cowboy. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on the history of cattle trails and cowboys.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.