Changing Geography of the 20th Century
Guided Rd. Level X
Interest Level 3-12
The 20th century was a period of turbulent change that forever altered the geography of the world. New countries formed, and old systems fell. In the end, there was a new, changed world. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on the changing geography of the 20th century.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.