Buzz, hop, and flutter through the engaging Spanish-translated books in this collection filled with fictional stories and informational text about life cycles. This 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
< br/>The titles in this collection include:
- La vida de una mariposa (A Butterfly's Life)
- La vida de una abeja (A Bee's Life)
- La vida de una rana (A Frog's Life)
- Soy tan hermosa (I Am So Beautiful)
- Mi vida de abeja (My Life as a Bee)
- Esta es mi historia por Frederick V. Rana (This Is My Story by Frederick G. Frog)