Common Core Mathematics Grade 4 6-Pack Collection
Guided Rd. Level M-S
Interest Level 3-7
This carefully selected Grade 4 6-Pack collection is based on correlations to grade-level Common Core State Standards for mathematics. Books feature a specific mathematics concept, a problem-solving activity, and "Let's Explore Math" sidebars as well as engaging nonfiction text, supporting graphics, photographs, and key vocabulary; six copies of each title plus lesson plans are also included. Titles in this 10-book collection include:
- Patterns in Nature (Recognizing Patterns)
- Patterns Around Us (Recognizing Patterns)
- The Bake Sale (Multiplying and Dividing)
- The Bread Book (Multiplying and Dividing)
- Amusement Parks (Perimeter and Area)
- Life in the Ocean Layers (Units of Measure)
- All About Sharks (Units of Measure)
- Towns and Cities (Perimeter and Area)
- Basketball Angles (Understanding Angles)
- The Winning Angle (Understanding Angles)
More from this series
Fractions, Division & Geometry Grades 4-5 Spanish: 5-Book Set
Build mathematics knowledge and literacy skills with this 5-Book Spanish Set! Students will learn fractions while engaged in reading high-interest content.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.