Counting and Cardinality, Geometry for Kindergarten, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level A-H
Interest Level PK-2
Build content-area knowledge and literacy skills with this 10-Book Set! Kindergarten students will learn counting, cardinality, and beginning geometry concepts while engaged in reading high-interest content on subjects such as hockey, camping, insects, and more! With bright images and easy-to-read text, these nonfiction math readers use real-world examples of problem solving to teach students basic math concepts.
Introduce students to early STEM themes as they build their foundational literacy skills. The Problem Solving activities enhance the learning experience and promote mathematical reasoning, and Math Talk features questions that develop students' speaking and listening skills. This set includes (titles may vary) (titles may be substituted):
- Travel Adventures: The Serengeti: Counting
- Spectacular Sports: Hockey: Counting
- Amazing Animals: Bugs: Skip Counting
- Art and Culture: Dancing Around the World: Comparing Groups
- On the Job: Vet: Comparing Groups
- Amazing Animals: Tails: Measurement
- Travel Adventures: Camping: 2-D Shapes
- Your World: Picnics: 3-D Shapes
- Art and Culture: Big Ben: Shapes
- Engineering Marvels: Birdhouses: Shapes
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.