Diversity in America Set 1 9-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level N-W
Interest Level K-7
Discover the life and times of these diverse individuals who influenced American history! Each book engages readers with motivating content including primary sources, photographs, maps, timelines, and more! Aligned to Common Core Standards, the titles in this 9-book collection include (titles may vary):
- Martin Luther King Jr.: Marching for Equality
- Sojourner Truth: A Path to Freedom
- Sitting Bull
- Roberto Clemente
- Harriet Tubman: Leading Slaves to Freedom
- Frederick Douglass: Leader of the Abolitionist Movement
- Wilma Rudolph: Against All Odds
- Jackie Robinson: Hero on the Baseball Field
California Early Years Spanish 6-Book Set
Changing California Spanish 6-Book Set
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.