What makes animal species so unique? Dig deeper and find out which animals make great pets, and which ones should be left in their natural habitats. This Spanish-translated 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Águilas de cerca (Eagles Up Close)
- Caballos de cerca (Horses Up Close)
- Serpientes de cerca (Snakes Up Close)
- Boris y Bea (Boris and Bea)
- El diario de la serpiente por Amarillita (The Snake's Diary by Little Yellow)
- Patrick y Paloma (Patrick and Paloma)