Especies animales (Animal Species) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level I-M
Interest Level 1-4
What makes animal species so unique? Dig deeper and find out which animals make great pets, and which ones should be left in their natural habitats. This Spanish-translated 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Águilas de cerca (Eagles Up Close)
- Caballos de cerca (Horses Up Close)
- Serpientes de cerca (Snakes Up Close)
- Boris y Bea (Boris and Bea)
- El diario de la serpiente por Amarillita (The Snake's Diary by Little Yellow)
- Patrick y Paloma (Patrick and Paloma)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.