Head out on a treasure hunt, visit a farm and meet a lazy farmer, or see what life is like on a marine base! This 6-book collection combines Spanish-translated stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Visita a una granja (A Visit to a Farm)
- Visita a una base de la Marina (A Visit to a Marine Base)
- Visita a una fábrica de automóviles (A Visit to a Car Factory)
- ¡Brumm, brumm! Poemas acerca de cosas con ruedas (Vroom, Vroom! Poems About Things with Wheels)
- La búsqueda del tesoro (The Treasure Hunt)
- Barnaby Dell (Spanish Version)