Fractions and Decimals for Fifth Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level Q-X
Interest Level 4-7
Build math content knowledge and literacy skills with this 10-Book Set! Fifth grade students will learn fractions and decimals while engaged in reading high-interest content on extreme dinosaurs, the moon landing, miniature models, roller coasters, architectural marvels, the benefits of bacteria, and more.
These nonfiction math readers use real-life examples of problem solving to teach students how to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compare, and round decimals. The dynamic images, fascinating sidebars, challenging practice problems, and math charts and diagrams make learning essential math skills fun and easy.
Informational text features include a table of contents, glossary, and index to increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities. Titles in this 10-Book Set include (titles may vary):
- Engineering Marvels: Bridges Around the World: Understanding Fractions
- Amazing Animals: World Record Wildlife: Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- On the Job: Filmmakers: Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- STEM: The Science of Fitness: Multiplying Fractions
- The Hidden World of Bacteria: Multiplying Mixed Numbers
- Engineering Marvels: Roller Coasters: Dividing Fractions
- Amazing Animals: Extreme Dinosaurs: Comparing and Rounding Decimals
- Money Matters: A Classroom Economy: Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Fun and Games: Building Miniature Models: Multiplying Decimals
- The History of the First Moon Landing: Dividing Decimals
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.