Fractions, Decimals, and Measurement for Fourth Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level Q-V
Interest Level 3-6
Learn fractions, decimals, measurement, and more with these nonfiction math readers that combine mathematics and literacy skills and use practical, real-world examples of problem solving to teach math and language arts content.
The high-interest topics include 3-D printing, edible insects, world records, and sports to keep readers engaged. Text features include a table of contents, glossary, and index to increase understanding of math and reading concepts and keep students connected to the text.
The Math Talk problems and Explore Math sidebars provide additional learning opportunities while developing students' higher-order thinking skills. With dynamic images, challenging practice problems, and math charts and graphs, these books make learning math and STEM topics fun and easy. This 10-book set includes (titles may vary):
- Spectacular Sports: Playing Like a Girl: Problem Solving
- The Hidden World of Edible Insects: Comparing Fractions
- STEM: 3-D Printing: Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Amazing Animals: Strange Animal collaborations: Multiplying Fractions
- The History of Telephones: Fractions
- Amazing Animals: Venomous Snakes: Fractions and Decimals
- Fun and Games: World Records: Time
- Engineering Marvels: The Eiffel Tower: Measurement
- Travel Adventures: Yosemite: Perimeter and Area
- Fun and Games: Mazes: Perimeter and Area
California Early Years Spanish 6-Book Set
Changing California Spanish 6-Book Set
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.