Geometry, Measurement, and Operations and Algebraic Reasoning for Fifth Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level Q-W
Interest Level 4-7
Build math content knowledge and literacy skills with this 10-Book Set! Fifth grade students will develop their math skills while engaged in reading high-interest content including how fireworks are created, toilets from around the world, comic book conventions, video game competitions, Yellowstone National Park, the sport of quidditch, and more.
These nonfiction math readers use real-life examples of problem solving to help students learn geometry, measurement, operations, and algebraic reasoning. The full-color images, math charts and diagrams, fascinating sidebars, and practice problems make learning essential math skills fun and easy.
Informational text features include a table of contents, glossary, and index to increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities while challenging students' higher-order thinking skills. Titles in this 10-Book Set include (titles may vary):
- Fun and Games: Fireworks: Multiplication
- Fun and Games: Comic Conventions: Division
- Art and Culture: Hawaiian Paniolo: Expressions
- Travel Adventures: Yellowstone: Volume
- The Hidden World of Toilets: Volume
- Art and Culture: Exploring Mexican Artifacts: Measurement
- Travel Adventures: The Galapagos Islands: Understanding Decimals
- STEM: The Battle between 2-D and 3-D: Shapes
- Spectacular Sports: Quidditch: Coordinate Planes
- Travel Adventures: Easter Island: Plotting Number Patterns
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.