Geometry, Place Value, Measurement and Data for First Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level J-O
Interest Level K-3
This set of nonfiction math readers builds mathematics and literacy skills, combining informational text, problem solving, and real-world connections to help first grade students explore math in a meaningful way. Let's Do Math! sidebars feature clear diagrams that provide students with opportunities to practice what they've learned. The Problem Solving activity enhances the learning experience and promotes mathematical reasoning.
Informational text features include bold font, headings, captions, a glossary, an index, and a table of contents to help students navigate the text and increase comprehension. With dynamic images and high-interest content, this set will engage students in reading and learning. This set includes (titles may vary) the following books (titles may be substituted):
- Spectacular Sports: Rodeo: Counting
- Travel Adventures: The Great Barrier Reef: Place Value
- Amazing Animals: Spider Monkeys: Place Value
- On the Job: Dog Walkers: Data
- The History of Mail: Data
- On the Job: Teachers: Time
- Fun and Games: Food Shapes: 2-D Shapes
- STEM: Robots: 3-D Shapes
- Art and Culture: King's Cross: Partitioning Shapes
- Engineering Marvels: Toys: Partitioning Shapes
More from this series
Mathematics Grade 1 10-Book Spanish Set
Practice addition, subtraction, time, graphing, and nonstandard measurement with the engaging books in this Common Core collection!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.