Understand different animal groups and how their lives are different with this Spanish 6-book collection that combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards with both fiction and nonfiction books containing high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Cosas con alas (Things with Wings)
- La vida marina (Sea Life)
- ¡Locos por insectos y arañas! (Going Buggy)
- La mona Maya (Maya Monkey)
- La vida desde arriba (Life at the Top)
- ¡En sus marcas, listos, fuera! (Ready, Set, Go!)