Immigrating to America
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-12
This item is estimated to be available in November 2021. Please contact customer service at 800-858-7339 to pre-order.
Discover the journey millions of immigrants faced trying to seek freedom and better lives in the United States. These people helped shape the country’s languages, traditions, politics, and economy. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on immigration during the twentieth century.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
Learn about Ellis Island, Angel Island, and the significance of the Statue of Liberty. The engaging photos, interesting primary sources, and fascinating side bars will keep students reading cover-to-cover.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.