Industrializing the United States ebook
Guided Rd. Level X
Interest Level 3-12
At the turn of the 20th century, booming industrial activity and new technologies reshaped the United States. At the same time, people faced harsh working conditions. They had to fight for their rights to fair pay and safe working environments. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on the second Industrial Revolution in the United States.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.