Guided Rd. Level O
Interest Level 1-4
This item is estimated to be available in June 2022. Please contact customer service at email@example.com or 800-858-7339 to pre-order.
Dive into the history and significance of Juneteenth! This fascinating reader tells the story of this important American holiday.
- Describes how enslaved people fought for freedom and what Juneteenth represents
- Provides a short fiction piece related to the topic that will keep students invested
- Tackles difficult historical topics in an easy-to-follow way
- Includes a glossary, index, and other useful text features
- Challenges students to analyze their favorite holidays with a fun and thoughtful Your Turn! activity
Juneteenth, also known as Freedom Day, marks a significant day in United States history. On June 19, 1865, enslaved people in Galveston, Texas, learned at long last that they were free. Many Americans honor this day by celebrating with music, parades, picnics, speeches, and more. This engaging book helps students understand the origins and the present-day celebrations of this national holiday. Teach students all about Juneteenth with this meaningful product!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.