Las colonias de Nueva Inglaterra: Un lugar para los puritanos ebook
Guided Rd. Level T
Interest Level 3-6
Connect students to events from long ago with this Spanish primary source reader. English language learners will learn more about the people that traveled across the Atlantic to create New England. Ignite a passion for history with primary source documents that encourage students to delve deeper into historical events and examine history critically. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.