Laura Ingalls Wilder: Pioneer Woman
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-12
This fascinating biography profiles the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder and the events in her life that helped shape her beloved children's books. With Laura Ingalls Wilder: Pioneer Woman, students will focus on the author's early years, from her westward travels by covered wagon into "Indian territory" to her adventures living on a homestead. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what life might have been like for Laura Ingalls Wilder during the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.