This fascinating biography profiles the life of Laura Ingalls Wilder and the events in her life that helped shape her beloved children's books. With the Laura Ingalls Wilder: Pioneer Woman
e-Book, students will focus on the author's early years, from her westward travels by covered wagon into "Indian territory" to her adventures living on a homestead. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what life might have been like for Laura Ingalls Wilder during the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness