Teach kindergarten and first-grade students the foundations of earth and space science with this dynamic 10-book set! Each book supports STEM Education
and provides a hands-on "Let's Do Science" lab activity
that is aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards
. The easy-to-read informational text
, vibrant images, and text features, such as a glossary and an index, improve content-area literacy
while keeping readers engaged from cover to cover.
These high-interest books cover important scientific topics such as:
- seasons and types of weather
- the importance of our sun, Earth's day and night cycles, and phases of the moon
- bodies of water and features of land
- pollution's effects, landfills, and how humans can help the Earth
- using our five senses and scientific tools to make observations
- and more!
Titles in this set include: Changing Weather
; Earth and Moon
; Looking Up
; On Land
; On Water
; Our Sun
; The Seasons
; Too Much Trash!
; We Recycle
; and What Is the Weather?