Los indígenas del Oeste: La lucha contra los elementos (American Indians of the West: Battling the Elements)
Guided Rd. Level S
Interest Level 3-12
Introduce English language learners to the diverse lifestyles of West Coast American Indians as they learn about the different tribes in the Southwest, the Great Basin, the Plateau, the Pacific Northwest, and California. This Spanish book examines aspects of daily life including tools and building materials used, trade networks, and how life drastically changed for Native Americans once the European settlers arrived. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Research It! activity challenges students to research a specific tribe
- Your Turn! activity prompts students to examine pueblos
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.