Los indigenas en el siglo XIX: Derechos y resistencia ebook
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-6
This primary source reader focuses on the lives of Native Americans as pioneers began moving west during the 19th century. Students will explore significant historical events such as the Indian Removal Act, the Trail of Tears, the Seminole Wars, Red Cloud's War, the Battle of the Little Bighorn, the Nez Perce? War, Wounded Knee, and more.
Ignite a curiosity about U.S. history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Remember It! culminating activity challenges students to design a monument for a famous Native American
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to write a letter to President Jackson proposing an alternative to the Indian Removal Act
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.