Measurement, Data and Geometry for Third Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-T
Interest Level 2-5
Learn geometry, problem solving, and data and measurement with these engaging grade 3 math readers! These texts combine mathematics and literacy skills and use practical, real-world examples of problem solving to teach math and language arts content. Informational text features include a table of contents, glossary, and index to increase understanding of math and reading concepts.
The Math Talk problems and Explore Math sidebars provide additional opportunities for students to practice what they have learned. With full-color images, math charts and graphs, and practice problems, these high-interest nonfiction books make learning math and STEM topics fun and easy. This 10-book set includes (titles may vary):
- STEM: Mission to Mars: Problem Solving
- Fun and Games: Clockwork Carnival: Measuring Time
- Money Matters: What's It Worth? Financial Literacy
- Your World: Investigating Measurement: Volume and Mass
- Travel Adventures: The Grand Canyon: Data
- On the Job: Landscape Architects: Perimeter
- Engineering Marvels: Stand-Out Skyscrapers: Area
- On the Job: Contractors: Perimeter and Area
- Art and Culture: The Stories of Constellations: Shapes
- Art and Culture: Exploring the Louvre: Shapes
More from this series
Mathematics Grade 3 10-Book Spanish Set
Practice number patterns, measuring objects, and more with this Spanish-translated collection created to align to the Common Core State Standards!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.