Measurement, Data and Geometry for Third Grade Spanish, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-T
Interest Level 2-5
Build content-area knowledge and literacy skills with this set of Spanish math readers! Third grade students will learn measurement, data interpretation, and geometry while engaged in reading high-interest content on subjects such as skyscrapers, constellations, carnivals, the Grand Canyon, a mission to Mars, and more!
These nonfiction math books use real-world examples of problem solving to teach students essential math concepts. The dynamic images, fascinating sidebars, challenging practice problems, and math charts and diagrams make learning mathematics relevant, fun, and easy.
Each book includes informational text features such as a table of contents, glossary, and index to build academic vocabulary and increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities. Titles include (titles may vary):
- CTIM: Misión a Marte: Resolución de problemas (STEM: Mission to Mars: Problem Solving)
- A tiempo para la feria: Medición del tiempo (Clockwork Carnival: Measuring Time)
- ¿Cuánto vale? Conocimientos financieros (What's It Worth? Financial Literacy)
- Investiguemos las medidas: Volumen y masa (Investigating Measurement: Volume and Mass)
- El Gran Cañón: Datos (The Grand Canyon: Data)
- Paisajistas: Perímetro (Landscape Architects: Perimeter)
- Rascacielos notables: Área (Stand-Out Skyscrapers: Area)
- Contratistas: Perímetro y área (Contractors: Perimeter and Area)
- Historias de las constelaciones: Figuras (The Stories of Constellations: Shapes)
- Exploremos el Louvre: Figuras (Exploring the Louvre: Shapes)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.