Operations, Algebraic Reasoning and Fractions for Third Grade Spanish, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level Q-T
Interest Level 2-5
Build content-area knowledge and literacy skills with this set of Spanish math readers! Third grade students will learn operations, fractions, and algebraic reasoning while engaged in reading high-interest content on subjects such as a trip to critter camp, the world's toughest races, inventions from the Victorian age, desserts from around the world, and more!
These nonfiction books use real-world examples of problem solving to teach students essential math concepts. The dynamic images, fascinating sidebars, challenging practice problems, and math charts and diagrams make learning mathematics relevant, fun, and easy.
Each book includes informational text features such as a table of contents, glossary, and index to build academic vocabulary and increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities. Build literacy skills and support STEM education with this dynamic set! Titles include (titles may vary):
- La historia de los sistemas numéricos: Valor posicional (The History of Number Systems: Place Value)
- Ballenas salvajes: Suma y resta (Wild Whales: Addition and Subtraction)
- Secretos de los supermercados: Multiplicación (Shopping Secrets: Multiplication)
- CTIM: La ciencia de los viajes: Multiplicación (STEM: The Science of Travel: Multiplication)
- Carlsbad Caverns: Identificación de patrones aritméticos (Carlsbad Caverns: Identifying Arithmetic Patterns)
- Planifiquemos una fiesta perfecta: División (Planning a Perfect Party: Division)
- Campamento de criaturas: División (Critter Camp: Division)
- Las carreras más duras del mundo: Comprensión de fracciones (World's Toughest Races: Understanding Fractions)
- La historia de las innovaciones victorianas: Fracciones equivalentes (The History of Victorian Innovations: Equivalent Fractions)
- Postres alrededor del mundo: Comparación de fracciones (Desserts Around the World: Comparing Fractions)
More from this series
Mathematics Grade 3 10-Book Spanish Set
Practice number patterns, measuring objects, and more with this Spanish-translated collection created to align to the Common Core State Standards!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.