Operations and Algebraic Reasoning for First Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level K-O
Interest Level K-3
This set of nonfiction math readers builds mathematics and literacy skills, combining informational text, problem solving, and real-world connections to help first grade students explore math in a meaningful way. Let's Do Math! sidebars feature clear diagrams that provide students with opportunities to practice what they've learned. The Problem Solving activity enhances the learning experience and promotes mathematical reasoning.
Informational text features include bold font, headings, captions, a glossary, an index, and a table of contents to help students navigate the text and increase comprehension. With dynamic images and high-interest content, this set will engage students in reading and learning. This set includes (titles may vary) the following books (titles may be substituted):
- Art and Culture: Hanukkah: Addition
- Amazing Animals: Narwhals: Addition
- Your World: Exploring Aquariums: Subtraction
- Spectacular Sports: Flag Football: Subtraction
- Art and Culture: Diwali: Addition and Subtraction
- Fun and Games: Recess: Problem Solving
- Your World: Germs: Addition and Subtraction
- Travel Adventures: Tulum National Park: Addition
- Fun and Games: Day at the Parade: Length
- Money Matters: Counting Coins: Financial Literacy
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.