Operations and Algebraic Thinking, and Geometry for Fourth Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-W
Interest Level 3-6
Learn operations, algebraic reasoning, geometry, and more with these nonfiction math readers! Featuring high-interest content, the texts combine mathematics and literacy skills and use practical, real-world examples of problem solving to teach math and language arts content.
Fourth grade students will tackle learning grade-appropriate math concepts while engaged in reading topics that include extreme parks, the Iditarod, Día de los Muertos, alligators, and more! Text features include a table of contents, a glossary, and an index to increase understanding of math and reading concepts and keep students connected to the texts.
The Math Talk problems and Explore Math sidebars provide opportunities for students to practice what they have learned while developing students' higher-order thinking skills. With dynamic images, practice problems, math charts and graphs, these books make learning mathematics relevant, easy, and fun. This 10-book set includes (titles may vary):
- The Hidden World of Garbage: Multi-Digit Numbers
- Money Matters: Young Entrepreneurs: Addition and Subtraction
- Amazing Animals: Alligators: Multiplication
- On the Job: Podcast Producer: Multiplication
- Spectacular Sports: Racing through Alaska: Division
- Art and Culture: Día de los Muertos: Factors and Multiples
- Fun and Games: Extreme Parks: Angles
- Art and Culture: Abstract Art: Lines, Rays, and Angles
- Art and Culture: American Indian Artifacts: 2-D Shapes
- Travel Adventures: Wonders of the World: Symmetry
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.