Travel across the world to learn about various countries and regions. What are their traditions, how are their cultures different from yours, and why do some countries and regions have different land forms and weather? This Spanish 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Próxima parada: México (Next Stop: Mexico)
- Próxima parada: Canadá (Next Stop: Canada)
- Próxima parada: El Caribe (Next Stop: The Caribbean)
- Cucú, cucú: Un cuento tradicional de México (Cuckoo, Cuckoo: A Folktale from Mexico)
- Por qué Anansi tiene ocho patas delgadas: Un cuento de África occidental (Why Anansi Has Eight Thin Legs: A Tale from West Africa)
- El ratón de la ciudad y el ratón del campo (The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse)