Place Value and Measurement and Data for Second Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level N-R
Interest Level 1-4
Build content-area knowledge and literacy skills with this 10-Book Set! Second grade students will learn place value, measurement, financial literacy, and data interpretation while engaged in reading high-interest content on subjects such as martial arts, sharks, prehistoric creatures, space camp, lasers, and more!
These nonfiction math readers use real-world examples of problem solving to teach students essential math concepts. The dynamic images, fascinating sidebars, challenging practice problems, and math charts and diagrams make learning mathematics relevant, fun, and easy.
Each book includes informational text features such as a table of contents, glossary, and index to build academic vocabulary and increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities. Titles include (titles may vary):
- On the Job: Photographer: Place Value
- Amazing Animals: Honeybees: Place Value
- Amazing Animals: Sharks: Skip Counting
- Amazing Animals: Prehistoric Creatures: Numbers to 1,000
- Spectacular Sports: Martial Arts: Comparing Numbers
- Fun and Games: Field Day: Understanding Length
- STEM: Lasers: Measuring Length
- Fun and Games: Blast Off to Camp: Time
- Money Matters: The Lemonade Stand: Financial Literacy
- The History of U.S. Immigration: Data
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.