Find out what makes America great! The books in this collection give early readers a sense of patriotism while teaching them about important American individuals, documents, and immigration. Designed to build social studies knowledge, the library bound books in this set provide multiple texts around a common theme. Each book features primary source documents and photographs, highlighted content-area vocabulary, and engaging sidebars. This 5-book set is aligned to the Common Core and other state standards.
- I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag (library bound)
- Declaring Our Independence (library bound)
- Washington's Birthday (library bound)
- Coming to America (library bound)
- Immigration Stories (library bound)