Progressive Era Leaders
Guided Rd. Level W
Interest Level 3-12
Explore the Progressive Era and discover the changes inspirational men and women were able to make. The change makers were Presidents, writers, reformers, and suffragists, all working hard to make the United States better. Breathe life into the pages of history with this primary source reader that focuses on a time of change for the United States.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
Learn about the fight for women's right to vote, how writers exposed corruption, and reformers worked to improved working conditions. The engaging photos, interesting primary sources, and fascinating side bars will keep students reading cover-to-cover.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.