Ever wonder how chocolate is made, what goes into building skyscrapers, or what a glassblower's secret technique is? Jump into the pages of these Spanish books and cure your curiosity with this 6-book collection that combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards with both fiction and nonfiction books containing high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Mía y el reto del chocolate (Mia's Chocolate Challenge)
- Las zapatillas de cristal (The Glass Slippers)
- Esta es la torre que Frank construyó (This Is the Tower that Frank Built)
- Artesanía: Vidrio soplado (Craft It: Hand-Blown Glass)
- Construye: Rascacielos (Build It: Skyscrapers)
- Hazlo: Chocolate (Make It: Chocolate)