The Great Depression and the New Deal ebook
Guided Rd. Level X
Interest Level 3-12
When the U.S. economy collapsed in 1929, it ruined lives around the world. However, nowhere was hit harder than the United States. Millions of Americans lost their jobs during the Great Depression. Learn about this significant period of U.S. history with this primary source reader that focuses on the Great Depression and the New Deal.
- Build content knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features include a Reader's Guide, side bars, table of contents, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- Your Turn! activity extends learning and challenges students to use higher-order thinking skills
- Leveled text accommodates below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- Aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.