The Legacy and Legend of Sacagawea ebook
Guided Rd. Level U
Interest Level 3-12
With The Legacy and Legend of Sacagawea e-Book, students will explore the life of the American Indian girl who helped Lewis and Clark on their westward expedition. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what Sacagawea's life must have been like during the 1800s.
- Students will build content knowledge across geography, history, and other social studies strands
- Content can be leveled for a variety of learning styles, as well as below-level, above-level, and English language learners
- This reader contains text features, including captions, bold print, glossary, and index to increase comprehension and academic vocabulary
- A "Your Turn!" activity continues to challenge students as they extend their learning
- This text aligns to state standards and readies students for college and career readiness
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.