TIME® Grades 6-8: Language Arts 9-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level W-Z
Interest Level 5-10
Build critical reading skills with this 9-book set of high-interest nonfiction readers with an emphasis on language arts. Developed by one of the leading experts in reading research-Timothy Rasinski-these readers feature purposefully leveled texts that will increase students' reading comprehension and engage different types of learners.
Middle school students will find the texts highly engaging as they learn about intriguing and relevant young adult literature themes and topics, and read biographies of key historical and contemporary authors. Aligned with Common Core State Standards, these informational texts connect with McREL and WIDA/TESOL standards. The complex and rigorous content will prepare middle-school students for college and career readiness. Nonfiction reader titles included in this set (titles may vary):
- Young Adult Literature: Magical Worlds
- Young Adult Literature: The Worlds Inside Us
- Young Adult Literature: Dystopian Worlds
- Stepping Into William Shakespeare's World
- Stepping Into Louisa May Alcott's World
- Stepping Into Mark Twain's World
- Game Changers: Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Game Changers: J. K. Rowling
- Game Changers: Kwame Alexander
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.